25 Nov 2010

ideas

I have so many ideas in my head, I need to write about it every day, but I am always forget about it and it's horrible! 
the first one is about our humor, it is pretty good to write or paint about funny staff
for example, when my friends and me were in the countryside, funny and strange thing happened
we lived there for 4 days and on 3rd day we haven't got enough meal to eat
and we had to go to the nearest countryside because in our country there were no shops
and we walked for 3 hours and the most striking is that the weather was crazy, about 30 degrees above zero
we had haven't got enough energy to come back to our village and we asked passerby to help us
he drove us by his car and during the way he said that he worked as a forest administrator and other things about his work, we couldn't stop laughing! it's impossible! 
we imagined the picture: his office in the forest, and he sitting at the table and deciding problems by the wooden telephone and etc





another idea came to my mind in the bus, when I listening to "Barrel of a gun", this Corbijn's video is made in the strange village, we can do video the same way! just take friends, go to the new village and take camera ! amazing video is ready
i don't know why, but in my dream it was great...

No comments:

Post a Comment