7 Dec 2010

Exhibition in triangle space




And Finally my work has done ! I tried the best way to show my installation, the most sophisticated thing is I've found great piece of wood to present my work, my first idea was to hang my work on the ceiling and behind installation to put painting, but I've changed these things into one installation in the wall and I think it's great. In the triangle space, I suppose we have found good way to show our works, for example, tent was great in the middle because it was big piece of work and it's good to work with different scales. Next to me was large colored piece and also it was so closer to me, I think next time I need to find place more better. I like work with duvet sounds, it's smth new for me, but I think for this piece we can find better place, because I don't like two paintings behind it. Nevertheless, it was good experience, we have to take it for granted and will do better next time ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment