14 Jan 2011

memory

I starting to make new piece of work and again about memory, but probably not about olfaction! First of all, I wanted to make large wooden art work in christmas holiday, but now I understand that it's too difficult to realise it and also after all I have to keep this item! So, once upon a time new idea light up my mind! I want to carry on with memory theme and to do 'memory clock', in my childhood, in 90's,  I saw strange game, it's looks like small pinball, but in another way, it's small maze pyramid and you need to push the ball into the hole, I really want to find it! So, I want to make average size mount and in the middle of it will be the clock hole with one minute ball. I think, it's so hard to calculate everything to make one minute clock and moreover to do it in wood! Firstly, I decided to make a model in clay, maybe it may help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment